Resolving issues

If you have any concerns regarding your child, please do not hesitate to make us aware of these.

You can raise any issues with your child’s form tutor or class teacher, or you may wish to contact your child’s Head of House, the Head of Sixth Form, the appropriate Head of Department or our SENCO.

Contact details for these staff can be found in the Contact tab of our website.

If you remain concerned that any issues have not been adequately addressed by following these steps, please do not hesitate to contact the Deputy Headteacher at the following contact:

A copy of our Complaints Policy can be downloaded here.

Complaints Policy