At Wilmslow High School all our students are entitled to develop the powerful knowledge, skills and qualities that will allow them to flourish in life, learning and work.
Therefore a key strand of our school life is our powerful curriculum.
We are committed to:
- building further a deep, broad and balanced ‘whole’ curriculum;
- providing across our formal and wider curriculum a rich diet of
- sporting and
- character-building experiences;
- ensuring our students develop as:
- effective communicators
- safe and healthy decision makers
- ambitious and independent learners,
- confident leaders
- empathetic thinkers
- knowledgeable and responsible citizens
- active participants
- resilient and courageous team players
What if I have further questions?
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of the following staff using their initial and surname followed by the school website address e.g. email@example.com
|Questions about our formal curriculum||Mr T Munro, Senior lead, Formal Curriculum Development|
|Questions about out wider curriculum||Mr H Williams, Senior lead, Wider Curriculum Development|
|Questions about our whole curriculum||Mr M Vincent, Assistant Headteacher, Curriculum and Community|